Profile

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Altered Cover Page for Binder



I started with a basic 3 ring white binder.


I cut paper from My Minds Eye 12 x12 Designer Paper (Meadow Lark) to fit  inside plastic

I found 2 papers that I really liked from the paper pack to alter & create my new personalized cover.
 I chose the paper with a bird, and a owl which was left over from another project.

My plan was to put these two together and glue onto the black and white design paper above.


 Now the fun part! I got out the distress paints, my fave stamps, ink, some coloring markers and started to play with it.
Starting with some distress paints to give it some color!
Using stamps by Tim Holtz and black archival ink.
 Colored the butterflies, leaves, flowers and sentiment with markers.
This is my finished cover page for the binder!


Supplies:
12 x12 Designer Paper
3 Ring Binder
 Stamps by Tim Holtz
Black Archival Ink
Distress Paints:
Broken China
Rusty Hinge
Peeled Paint
Markers:
Green
Blue
Orange
 Glue Stick 


Linking up with the following:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

2 comments:

  1. Love your creative mixed media piece. Great design

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful!!!! so creative :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete