Profile

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Mixed Media Tag-Live Your Dream



I made my tag adding designer paper first, and then stenciling the background with a floral swirl stencil using texture paste. I then spraying pink bubble gum ink over the stenciling. I covered that over with paper and sprayed calypso teal ink on the other side of tag.
Using Tim Holtz stamps and the same inks (my DIY ink pad) for the sentiments and butterfly.
Butterfly was fussy cut and glitter was added. (which the pic is not showing the pretty glitter)
Tied a pink string bow around tag and adhered with tacky glue. Other elements are from my stash.

 Playing along with:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge-Tic Tac Toe
(I used spray, stencil, stamp)



Try It On Tuesday-I Believe I Can Fly




 Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog- Butterflies

7 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card with a great mix of colours

    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday


    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at TioT's!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag and love the colours you used, so pretty...Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag and colors are just lovely, Robyn! I love your little button addition to the tag. Thanks so much for joining our Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color shading! this is beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors are lovely and I really like the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete