Profile

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Curious Possibility Tag

every possibility begins with the courage to imagine...
Today I'm sharing another tag with you. ( I love making tags in case you haven't already guessed.)
Tags background was created with distress stains over some of Tim Holtz idea-ology card stock stickers from my stash. Stamping with black archival ink, and sealing everything with a matte medium.

 Supplies:
Large Manila Tag
Idea-Ology Cardstock Salvage Stickers
Tim Holtz "Curious Possibility" Stamps
Black Archival Ink
Distress Stains:
 Blueprint Sketch
 Cracked Pistachio
 Tea Dye
 Fossilized Amber
Matte Medium
Black Cord

Linking up with:

Craft Stamper Take It Make it July Challenger- Take A Stamp-Anything Goes



2 comments:

  1. LOVELY tag - although I am here on my own account, thanks for sharing at the TIMI challenge.
    xxx Ellie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag .... Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete