Profile

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Feel The Rain


Some people feel the rain and others just get wet...
 I thought this was the perfect sentiment for this tag.
Background was distressed with cracked pistachio, fossilized amber, ground espresso distress stains, and picket fence distress paint.
I used Tim Holtz  man with umbrella stamp and idea-ology card stock stickers.
Dog image is from The Graphics Fairy.
Stamping was done with Simon Says intense black ink.
Sentiment was from web and printed out.
Finishing tag with some cream tulle for tags hanger.

Linking up with:
Try It On Tuesday Challenge- Make Us Smile



A Inky Mess Challenge- Mixed Media

8 comments:

  1. what a wonderful sentiment on this gorgeous piece -- love the background coloring! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tee, you have some amazing tags on here and I love this one, especially the sentiment, great colours too. Thank you for becoming a follower on my blog and I've just become your newest follower. Sandra :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww - I just love the sentiment on this. And (of course) the arsty fartsy feel of the tag. Loved looking at this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag and a wonderful quote. That dog is so cute and the placement is great I did smile!
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this tag! So pleased you joined us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome tag! Thank you for sharing it at Try it on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this sentiment and your strong green beautiful background! Amazing tag, I want one! ;0

    ReplyDelete