Profile

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Live your Dream - Enjoy the Journey




I'm sharing a bookmark with you today that I made with a couple of my new products from Crafting Ability.
 The tag/bookmark was covered with black paper to intensify the beautiful watercolors I was going to use.

Gansai  Tambi Starry Colors
Pretty shimmery golds was applied with my new watercolor brusH2o over ARtplorations Happy Flowers Stencil.

I used Red Gold & White Gold
I like the fact that the Starry Colors set comes apart so you can conveniently use them individually.

Live Your Dream-Enjoy the Journey
I brushed the white gold on the other side of my bookmark let dry, and sealed the watercolor with a matte medium, before stamping the sentiments using jet black archival ink.

My thoughts:
I found the water coloring brush to be not only easy to use, fill with water and your ready, eliminating the need for a brush and water (I could even write with it) but also it was very easy to clean.

BrusH20
I am in love with these two products by Crafting Ability!


 

 I really enjoyed my first play with water colors!
And I will be exploring this new medium more!


Linking to:

Simon Says Wednesday Blog Challenge-Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Your bookmark is gorgeous! Those Starry Nights watercolours look amazing with the gold and the white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, the metallic shimmer really makes this elegant! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with these Tee, the contrast is lovely. I have these and the 24 set of Gansai Tambi paints... LOVE them. I always associated watercolor painting with... soft and sedate and wishy washy landscapes till I bought these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...thanks for the recent visit! I appreciate you! LOVE the metallics here...great artsy look too. I've never worked with these. Really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete