Profile

Friday, December 16, 2016

Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop- Let it Snow


Winter Coffee lovers Blog Hop

It's the last day of the Winter/Holiday Coffee Lovers Hop!  Thank you to Amy and everyone involved who put this special hop together! It is always a blast! So much wonderful inspiration!

Today I made a tag to share using Hero Arts Color Layering Christmas Tree Stamp Set. I really love this set because of the fun way you can layer the stamps for a different look. Coffee cup and sentiment by Waffle Flower. 


 Trees were created with fern green, jet black, red geranium, and frost white Inks.
 Coffee cup was filled in with a white water color pencil. Tags background was colored in red brick, brushed pewter and cracked pistachio distress paints.




Also linking to Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge-Let There Be Snow!

Happy Creating!

17 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! Your tag is really breathless!!! Beautiful trees and coffee cup!!!! The background is really awesome too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that turned out fabulously. AWESOME colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly gorgeous, the pink is perfect and brings the images together so well. Love this! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Who would have known that pink would make such a perfect "frosty" color? Beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the non traditional use of pink toned paper for the tag and your layering is perfect (yes I am jealous), thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this tag is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome tag with such beautiful images and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Christmas scene & tag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors of your pretty tag just warm my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely tag and beautiful scene.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful! I love the way the trees look

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so impressed with this tag! I have never seen such a clever and unique color scheme for a tree tag and I adore all of shades of pink and brick red. The trees look so magical! And to have the steaming mug at the bottom makes this truly perfect. Thank you for sharing something so clever with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so gorgeous and sweet! Love this! Ooh! And I have that tree set! Now I want to get it out... awesome! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete