Profile

Friday, June 16, 2017

Cherish Tag

Sharing a tag I made with my new Starburst Sprays. I sprayed my tag literally with 4 different colors from the pack, which created a pretty shimmer. Then brushed over the sprays with white acrylic paint to lighten it up for stamping. The white paint over the spray created a rough texture like light sandpaper.


See how the blue starburst spray lights up?
Stamping the meadow flowers on with white ink and then stamping over with black ink. I then added a couple of polka dot washi strips and flicked some white acrylic paint on the tag. I had found a clear plastic flower sticker in my stash which I fussy cut out inked in purple and added miniature beads and framed. Finishing with big chat stickers and vintage button.



  Supplies:
#8 Manila Tag
Washi Tape
Starburst Sprays ( Victorian Bouquet)
White Acrylic Paint
Inkadinkadoo Meadow Flowers Stamp
Cherish Stamp
Jet Black Ink
Colorbox White Ink
Purple Ink
Clear Plastic Flower
Tiny Beads
Frame
Big Chat Words
Blue Bling
Vintage Button


Entering Challenges @

Simon Says Stamp Blog- Mondays Challenge Touchy Feely






Mixed Media World Challenge #26-Anything Mixed Media Goes


1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a stunning card! I have never heard of Starburst Sprays, so this was very inspirational to see them used so skillfully. I love how they add those gorgeous metallic flecks and specks and how you kept it all under control with the white paint. This looks amazing and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete