Profile

Monday, June 26, 2017

Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop- I love You Latte




Today is my last project for the Summers Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!
I used Coffee Talk Papers in all my makes for this event!
I  just love the blues, creams and browns in this paper collection. They were inspiring and easy to work with.

5 x 7 Card

Thank You Amy, and to all the wonderful sponsors and everyone who worked hard to make this event such a huge success again!! It is always a blast! The creativity is endless in every Coffee Lovers Hop! Thank You, Hugs,Tee




Happy Creating!


12 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, love the muted colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colour choice, love all the fun details on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card design and the colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Nice tones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tee, Love the large mug! I am a big fan of a large mug of tea. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful, love how you embellished the cup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These paper s really are pretty - I love the colors, too; one of my favorite color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very beautiful card with pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! That cup looks dimensional!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful big mug!

    ReplyDelete