Profile

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop- Coffee Talk Handcrafted 7 x 9 Album


I am sharing an Album I made with heavy Card Stock and the pretty Coffee Talk Pattern Paper Collection. I worked on this for hours, I really don't know how many hours I've put in it to be exact, but it took awhile!
 I finally finished it last night-I think...

 I have always wanted to make one of these albums and decided to give it a go after purchasing the Coffee Talk Paper Collection. 
The Summer Coffee lovers Bloghop was my inspiration to start this project.
After finishing the cover. I then encountered the hidden hinge book binding system. 
I did struggle with that one! I finally got the concept though..whew.
I did enjoyed the process. I hope to inspire you with my "Coffee Talk" album. Thank You for looking and Happy Creating! Tee

Handcrafted Coffee Talk 7 x 9 Album

Album Made with Both 110 b Kraft Card Stock & 65 lb Black Card Stock

3" Spine

Cute Charms with Coffee/Tea Pot and Cups

  Hidden Hinge Binding-6 Pages

Clasp Closure W/ Seam Binding Ribbon

Photo Mats Are Made with Kraft & Black Card Stock and Covered with Coffee Talk Pattern Paper  Made w/Tabs to Fit Inside the 6 Pockets

Coffee Talk Album

Hidden Pockets with Mats for Photos & Journaling

Coffee Talk Pages For Photos & Journaling



Hidden Foldout Page

Close Up of Foldout Page-Magnet Closure is Underneath

Hidden Foldout Page Open- Has Magnet Closure

Hidden Pocket on Left- Triple Foldout Page With Magnet Closure (Right Side)



Triple Fold Out Page


Triple Fold Out Page Open
Another Hidden Pocket
Last Page with Tags
Back Cover
Inside one pocket holds a Small Book w/ a little Coffee Cup Charm

Note: I  was inspired to create this type of album by the Coffee Talk
You Tube Video- Designs by Shellie  


Also linking up @ Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog- Theme is Use Pattern Paper



20 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!! what a fabulous album! The papers and whole design of this is stunning! It might have taken you a while to create but well worth it, absolutely GORGEOUS!

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwww the album is STUNNING
    I love all the coffee papers you have used here and the colors too
    can be for man or woman
    love the details too
    wooowwww I know it needs more than one or two hours,Great made
    I will be so happy if you like to visiting my coffee card :) your card is before my number in the gallery :)
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely amazing work!
    I can't love this enough! 💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is truly stunning! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZA. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an awesome project, gorgeous patterned papers but what you did with them is the best part: so many fun details and different designs! A stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning album you have made ! I especially love your little charms !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWSOME album, each page is a feast for the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love the beautiful blues & browns together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous album! Love all the fabulous detail!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful! Had to be a labor of love for sure! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning album with all those beautiful designed pages.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that is such a fabulous album!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Holy smokes artichokes....lol. Beautiful album!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulously gorgeous album! I love the charms on the closure!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous project!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a treasure, made so skillfully--a real keepsake!

    ReplyDelete