Profile

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Miss Creepy Altered Skeleton-31 Days of Halloween 2017

Today starts the first day of the 31 Days of Halloween 2017 Celebration!!  Yes! 31 Days of Halloween! The most favorable season for the mysterious sights, eerie sounds, lively smells, pumpkin pie, and ghoulish fun! 
This is the 9th annual Halloween/Day of The Dead celebration!
Terra @ Zahar Studio is our host! Please join me and the rest of this years Wicked Bloggers. You will find the blog roll at the bottom of this post.




This is my second year as CryptKeeper-Countdown To Halloween 2017! You must visit the other CryptKeepers  to experience the full Spook-tac-ular Happenings of this holiday season!








 Today I am sharing a little creepy fun I put together.
I hope you enjoy her. She sits on a wine cork colored black. I added wings, a little wig and other accessories to dress her up.

Supplies:
Skeleton
Wine Cork
Black Soot Distress Paint
Butterfly Wings
Red Material
Gray Yarn Material
Red Metal Rose
Red Marker
Creepy Banner
Tacky Glue

 Happy Haunting,Tee


WICKED BLOGGER LIST>




Terra

Black Dragon

Susan

LeighSBDesigns

Lyneen

Stampendous Stamps

Lost Coast Designs/Carmen's Veranda

Tee

Alison

Sarah

Nan

Airless Chambers

Jessica

Kat

Shell



19 comments:

  1. I am in love! This is in a maybe weird way so cute haha

    X
    Diana
    My creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her banner and hairdo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is Great! Love your idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, definitely creepy. Love the hair. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Tee and I love all the little details you added.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous Halloween decoration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks comfortable on her wine
    cork. Great hairdo. Fun
    lady.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her! I'm making a skellie necklace for a young friend of mine. Now I'll be adding wings and a wig. She's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the accessorized skelly... what a ton of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's totally creeptastic & a great Day 1👻 Welcome to 31 DOH🎃

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love her! She's an adorable smelly fairy (?). Her wig is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore art dolls, and this one is wicked cool!! My daughter would say her fashion sense is on point, and I love that she's holding the banner. I'm going to enjoy checking out all your other skellies that I see posted in the sidebar as well. Thank you for joining in 31 Days this year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for reminding me to dig out my Halloween supplies. I went on a mini skeleton hunt at the last Halloween end of season sales. What a great job you did!

    ReplyDelete