Profile

Monday, January 8, 2018

Holiday Cheer-Special Delivery Tag




Sharing a tag today I made using a plaid stencil over Idea-ology Yuletide Paper and adding Tims Paper Dolls and Ephemera. I used peeled paint for the stencil and on the womens hat and mens coat. Pink cheeks for the lad, using festive berries. I distressed each item with black ink first. Tag was papered on both sides and distressed in peeled paint to finish.

Happy Creating! T.

Holiday Cheer

Playing along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog- Something New! (I used my New Christmas Plaid Stencil & Tim Holtz Goodies)


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog- Something New!





3 comments:

  1. A wonderful festive tag Tee, love the added colour to the images.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful vintage tag Tee! The images are lovely and your distressing looks fabulous.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete