Profile

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Chicken ATC

Everything has beauty

Weekly ATC Challenges With Prizes

Celebrating Janis's ATC Birthday Party! The theme for this artist trading card is "And Those Chickens" I named this atc Golde for one of  her chickens.
 I don't have any chicken stamps as of yet so I used this cute digi from> Free Dearie Dolls Digi Stamps

Happy Creating! T.


Supplies:
 ATC Blank
Patterned Paper
"Post Card" Stamp
 Small Butterfly Stamp
Checkered Foam Stamp
Eggs Stamp
Intense Black Ink
Distress Crayons
Orange Marker
Distress inks
Red Glitter
Small Talk Stickers
Glue Stick




3 comments:

  1. Super cute chicken! Awesome ATC! I love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you made your ATC in honor of my hen Golde!!! <3 <3 <3 She is my favorite hen. She used to get picked and pecked on really bad. The others ripped her back wide open one day and it was just terrible. We had to separate her from those other bad, bad chickens. My vet hubby gave me some goo to put on her each day and she finally healed and grew feathers back. Being separated and given a chance to heal seemed to break the cycle and the others haven't bothered her since then. She still is a bit skittish of the others, but I am so glad she recovered. Whew..

    Love the beautiful background you made for this ATC and the wonderful color of the hen. The fancy eggs would be the envy of the hen house for sure...and probably get eaten by the other jealous hens!! They are soooooo bad!!

    Thank you so much for joining in my ATC Birthday Party!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete