Profile

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Halloween Hat Pumpkin ATCoins


Stampendous Hat Pumpkins Stamp & Die Set

Halloween is my favorite time of year. So I really had fun making these ATCoins with Halloween Pumpkins in cool Hats! I love this stamp and die set! I colored them with markers and distress crayons.
 Backgrounds were made with distress paints dabbed, brushed and pounced on with a brush, and mixed media background stamps.
  Greetings are Small Talk Occasion Stickers.


 Happy Creating! T.


Entering At:

 Simons Says Monday Blog Challenge-Fall/Autumn




How  I made my coins.

2 1/2 Circle Punch/110lb Card Stock


 Backgrounds with Distress Paints & Stamps


 Background Stamps


 Black and Monarch Orange Archival Inks to Stamp


Halloween Hats Stamp & Die Set by Stampendous


Stamped Die Cut & Colored


Colored with Markers


And Distress Crayons

Hat Pumpkins ATCoins

6 comments:

  1. These are fantastic looking. Love the faces of these pumpkins. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic selection of ATC coins, awesome Halloween images.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore how these turned out! They are so fun and vibrant! The coloring job you did is fantastic and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing your process step-by-step with the close-up photos. This was a delight to see and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute! love these so much. Thanks for the instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fantastic creation! The images and colors are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete