Profile

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Butterfly Creativity


I made a Mixed Media Butterfly tag today for Simons Says Tag It Challenge! I love making tags most of all. And with this beautiful Butterfly Stamp & Die Set by Tim Holtz it was a fun one to make!

Colorful Mixed Media Butterfly Tag


I started my tag out using a piece of handmade paper I have been hoarding for years! I love this stuff! (It does eat the alcohol markers though)


I used a stencil, distress inks, Lindy's starburst spray and a quote stamp to create the background.





Using my new Tims Holtz Butterfly Stamp & Die Set to work with!


I stamped in archival black, clear embossed and die cut.



I colored with different alcohol markers in orange, yellows and green, using a white gelly roll pen to highlight with. And adhered a #1 grunge board number I painted with black distress paint to finish the tag.

Butterfly Creativity


Entering Tag @ 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge-Tag It!


                      AND





Craft Stamper Take It Make It Challenge October-Anything Goes


Happy Creating! T.

3 comments:

  1. This is an awesome tag with terrific pops of color and such a joyful and positive vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a colorful and fun tag, the butterfly is amazing. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete