Profile

Monday, October 1, 2018

LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop 2018


It's finally October! Time to Celebrate All Things Halloween!!

The blog hop and linky party runs Oct.1st - Oct.31st

Plenty of time to hop along and link up your Halloween projects!!

 X Ray Skeleton ATC's

 So today I am sharing two artist trading cards stamped with the X- Ray ATC Stamp by Tim Holtz.

Supplies:
ATC Black & Kraft Cardstock
X Ray ATC Rubber Stamp
Black Archival Ink
White Archival Ink
Clear Embossing powder
Wild Honey & Shabby Shutters Distress Inks
Orange Twinkle Rhinestones
Small Talk Occasions Stickers



LeighSBDesigns 31 Days Of Halloween Blog Hop!



Playing Along @
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Anything Goes!


Hugs,and A Happy Halloween,T.

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely spooktacular!! Fantastic 🎃

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic ATCs! I love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning ATCs! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab ATC's! Can't decide which color I like best. Both are bootiful! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ATCs Tee, love both colours.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are fabulous ATCs! I might NEED that stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 1st day of Halloween, I’m delighted to have you joining in on LeighSBDesigns spooktivities this month! I see my Oct 1st comment has shown up so trying again....wicked cool start to Halloween, this is one of my fave Tim stamps so yep, love these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both awesome! Love both color schemes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous ATCs - I love that stamp :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How you have so many details on something as small as an atc I just don't know! It's utterly amazing

    ReplyDelete