Profile

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Fall/winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop 2021- I Need Some Coffee Right Meow!

 

I need some coffee right meow!

Todays slimline card I made for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop was made with one of Tim's snarky cats, stamped in jet black ink and heat embossed in clear, fussy cut, colored with marker and a white gel pen. 

Background is from Coffee Talk designer paper collection. 

Quirky cat sayings by Newton Loves coffee stamps.

 Coffee cup die by Spellbinders

Happy Creating! Tee



        Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop 2021

4 comments:

  1. What a fun and cute card. Made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so fun and cute!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! ☕

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! That cat and sentiment crack me up!

    ReplyDelete