Profile

Friday, November 12, 2021

Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop 2021- A Birthday Brew Just For You Tag



Today I made a tag  using Newton loves coffee stamps. This cat is super cute, and like me he loves coffee!
I die cut a size 8 tag with the Sizzix tag collection on heavy watercolor paper.
 Newton was colored with markers and fussy cut, and applied to tag with tacky glue.
 Saying and hearts were stamped in forest green ink.
Bow was from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by! Tee

Entering in @ The Following Challenges:





               Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop 2021




4 comments:

  1. so lovely tag with Newton!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!☕

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet birthday card! Can't go wrong with a Newton's Nook creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet!! I love this cute little kitten image!! It makes such a super fun and playful CAS card Tee! I have jsut finished colouring another of these sweet Newtons Nook kitte images. They are so much fun! Thanks so much for sharing at HLS Watercolour this November. Stay safe! :)
    .

    ReplyDelete