Profile

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Have a Very Yeti Christmas!



I was invited to be a guest designer for LeighSBDesigns Falling into Winter Hop & Challenge blog. 
 I am honored. Thank You Leigh!

 I fell in love with the Yeti Build A Scene Collection Bundle when I saw it in her shop!
Everything you need to create many different and fun scenes for your projects!


                      Yeti Build A Scene Collection Bundle



I decided to make an X-large size 12 tag (5 1/8" x 10 1/2").
The tag was thin so I covered it first with heavy watercolor paper.
Background was created with texture paste, Lindy's Hydrangea Blue Starburst spray and a couple spritz of pearl mist spray. I let dry and rubbed some picket fence distress ink on top and used it to stamp some icicles and stars unto background. 
I cut a piece of watercolor paper and added glitter to make some snow for yeti to stand on. I fussy cut everything and used markers to color and outline with. Using tacky glue to adhere to tag.
 For some dimension I added Nuvo crystal & glitter drops on the tree tops and Yeti's Santa Hat. And white crystal drops on Yeti's fangs. This was a fun make! Have A Very Yeti Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are appreciated!
Happy Creating This Christmas! Hugs, Tee



You have until Nov. 26th to join in the challenge. 
Come hop with us!



            Falling into Winter Hop & Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment