Profile

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Camellias Card


Hello crafty friends! Last night I got out one of my new floral stamps that I recently purchased from Woodware, which were all gorgeous stamps by the way! 
My intensions were to make pink camellias using blush and pastel pink markers. But the colors and my blending did not bring out the desired effect! Had no vibrancy! So out came the orange marker! Why? Don't know.. So I pulled out the vivid pink marker today and went on top of the orange to try to bring back the pink camellias I wanted in the first place. Happier with the end result.


Quote: Do One Thing... Everyday That Makes You Happy.
Crafting is one of my go to places for Happy.
💓 Tee


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:


           Try it on Tuesday - Add a Quote


3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and floral image. Thank you for sharing this with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous floral card! your end result is fabulous. Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Tee, the image is beautiful and the colouring looks great.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday,
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete