Profile

Friday, January 21, 2022

Edgar Allan Poe Tag/ Bookmark

 

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...
 

Hi crafty friends, today I'm sharing a collaged Poe bookmark I made, using a #8  tag. 

Poe and raven image is from LeighSBDesigns.

Background is Tim's designer paper and two of his stamps I inked in tuxedo black to grunge up the background. I also cut some tickets from the paper pad and added to background. I did use the paper on both sides of tag.

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream" verse is from Release The Craftin.

Thank You for stopping in and and taking the time to comment!  💓 Tee


I  Would Like to Play In The Following Challenges:







6 comments:

  1. Awesome Tee, love your Poe Tag!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. O M Gee, I’m so totally loving this, how POEtastic is this!!!! Love the collaged images with the Raven on Poe’s head POEfection! Thanks for using my Poe designs and coming to play in this year’s POE party at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic tag - I thought the image was how you bought it until I read Leigh's comment - how super clever and artistic to combine the two stamps. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” January Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite lines from Poe and your fabtastic (fabulous + fantastic!) background with Leigh’s awesome Poe Portrait and you have the perfect Poe tag! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - love this creative tag - Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete