Profile

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

I love you Card


Hello Crafty Friends, yes love is in the air in my craft room. I made a Valentine card using LeighSBdesigns Heart Bubbles from the Juliet Balleigh Monset set. Printed on white cardstock, colored with markers and adhered to over the rainbow designer paper. Card base is a smooth white. Sentiment is from Tim's Things/Talk stamps.
Happy Creating! 💓 Tee


I would like to enter in following challenges:


                          LeighSBDesigns Challenge #2 Let Love Bloom


                       Use Your Stuff #441 Challenge Hearts/Love💓💓


                      The Paper Players Challenge Love and Friendship


8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty Valentine! I love all the pretty hearts and the rainbow paper is so fun! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pretty hearts!! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright pinks and rainbow colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Tee love the colours!
    Thanks for joining in our challenge!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Wonderful use of Juliet Balleigh Monster’s Heart Bubbles, so bright, fun and sweet! Thanks for using my designs and joining in on the fun over at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tee your pretty hearts are so fun and I love the hint of rainbow paper behind too. Thanks for playing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our USE YOUR STUFF challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete