Profile

Sunday, April 17, 2022

Cute as a Bunny ATC




 Happy Easter Crafty Friends! Sharing Easter Bunny Gnome by Jokavanagh Designs @ Etsy.  For this ATC I resized in google doc's and I added the eggs on either side.

 I colored him and background with markers. Finishing with Tim's small talk occasion stickers. 

Thanks for stopping in. 💛 Tee

I would like to join in the following challenges:


                     A Tiny Craft (ATC) Challenge #8- Bunnies


            

                                ATC's With A Heart- Easter



6 comments:

  1. Wonderful ATC! Love the brighten colours!
    Thanks for joining us at ATCs mit Herz!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! LOVE this gnome bunny! So cute! Thanks for joining us at ATC with Heart! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card.
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
    CRAFT Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bright spring colors and that darling gnome! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute Tee! Thanks for playing along with the A Tiny Craft (ATC) challenge!

    ReplyDelete