Profile

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Framed Cardinal ATC




Hello crafty friends! Sharing an ATC today I made using Stamplorations Framed Cardinal stamp. This was one of the stamps I received from the full mystery grab bag I purchased from Shery @ Stamplorations @ 64% off! 
I received stamps, dies and paper goods in my mystery bag-very pleased with what I got!!
I stamped in jet black on ATC size cardstock & colored with markers, using a white gelly roll pen for snow and finished with Tims small talk occasions sticker.
Thank you for stopping by! Tee💘

Would like to enter following challenge:


2 comments:

  1. A super Atc. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Atcs with a Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. this is amazing! Thanks for joining us at ATCs mit Herz!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete