Profile

Friday, January 20, 2023

Time to Relax Z Fold Card

 

  

Today I'm sharing my first simple z-fold card. I used Time to Relax by All Dressed Up. Pattern paper is Holiday Romance by Recollections. I used Spellbinders circle dies, and We R Memory Keepers Card Dies. Embellished with a couple of pink rhinestones and lil pink heart.
Left inside circle blank for greeting/signature.
Thanks so much for dropping in! 💜 Tee






Challenges:








Crafty Catz Challenge Blog # 621 Anything Goes/ Option Add a Die Cut


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous I love this design and your colour scheme is gorgeous . Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge. Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete