Profile

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Hello My Darling



Hello Everyone! Sharing a Fun retro design artist trading card I received in a mystery grab bag from Stamplorations a few months ago. I simply colored her with marker and added one of Tims small talk stickers. Easy. Then at the last minute I decided to make a card with it! I framed with black card stock, matted to printed cardstock that I colored with red marker and adhered to a white card base. And I love how she turned out.
Thanks for stopping in! 💜 Tee


Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete