Profile

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Easter Wishes



Hi, and welcome to my blog! I had fun making this card with the pretty Easter Wishes by Angie Blom Digital Designs.
 I colored with marker and added some gold stickles. I used We R Memory Keepers Card Dies and matted to 110 lb. light pink card stock. Thanks for dropping in! 💜 Tee

Challenges:

   Make My Monday Challenge #196 Spring Colors


 

   Just Us Girls Word Week #670 Rainbow


Crafty Catz Challenge #628 Anything Goes Optional Spring

 

4 comments:

  1. Love your colourful Easter wreath
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee... love this image and how you colored! Just so spring-y and sweet! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how colourful your card is!! You have some amazing eggs there! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty Catz Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing at MMMChallengeBlog.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete