Profile

Sunday, May 21, 2023

FantaSea/Coral MerMonster


Hello Crafty Friends! Another beautiful day here! A perfect 74 degrees. Yesterday I did do some yard work and got my tomatoes planted. YAY. Not planning on doing too much outside today until later.

So I made another fun card using Coral Balleigh MerMonster from LeighSBDesigns Fanta Sea Collection

Images were resized in Google Docs and colored with markers. I fussy cut Coral and adhered her to the Fanta SeaScape# DreamBig sentiment stamp is from my stash. 

Thank You for dropping by today! 💚 Tee


   I would like to join in the following challenges.





6 comments:

  1. I love the cute coral monster and beautifully coloured
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card, like that cute image and your coloring, awesome, and thanks for playing our Mermaid Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge, have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, such an adorable design!! Your coloring is AMAZING!!! Thank you for joining us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges!!

    Revati
    CIC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Tee, love the soft pink!
    Thanks for joining in our challenge!
    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute!! I love your coloring!!! Thank you for playing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.
    Nora
    DT Member CIC

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Tee from Kentucky!!! Welcome to TFATU!! We appreciate that you've shared your unusual mermaid images with us during May 2023!!! Pink is a good color choice for this creature! I've not seen this LeighSBDesigns image before, so thanks for sharing it! --Becca/owner

    ReplyDelete