Profile

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!

 

    

31 Days of Halloween 

It's Halloween! Yay! I made it thru all 31 days of Leigh'S Annual 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop! I am pleased with myself. LOL. It has become a fun challenge for me each year, because Halloween is my favorite holiday to do some paper crafting to share with you and see your Spooktacular makes.

Using Google Docs I added the Grim Reaper to Leigh's Graveyard ATCoffin and printed it out to 5" x 7" 
 I colored with marker, made Reapers eyes red with some stickles and matted the ATCoffinn to a heavy black cardstock and cut.

I love this graveyard background because you can change it up by adding any image into the background & Grim Reaper is another favorite by LeighSBDesigns! I think both designs go so well together in this!

I must say Thank You to Leigh for hosting the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop again this year!!
Well, that's it for my Halloween crafting fun! 
Until next year... Have a great & fun Halloween! 
                      Say Safe & Stay Creative! Tee
* And thanks to the folks @ Countdown to Halloween for allowing me to be one of their CryptKeepers for 2023!

Challenges:






 

5 comments:

  1. Great spooky ATC coffin
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY HALLOWEEN & Day 31 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns!
    I just LOVE IT Tee, you created a brilliant scene, Grim Reaper is totally at home in the ATCoffin graveyard and BOOtifully coloured too! It's been a joy to see you creating with my designs and playing in my 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop again this year! You've now got 366 days to prepare for Halloween 2024 & of course you can get your midway spook on with my annual Half-o-ween in May hop too bwahahaha ;0)
    I will start my hop tallying on Nov 3, double check you've commented on all the hop entries and also check your own comment spam & moderation folder to ensure all your hop comments have been published to your blog. THX!
    Happy Haunting
    Leigh & Val
    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on making it to the end! Great coffin image! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FaBOOlous idea adding the Grimm Reaper to this Graveyard ATCoffin scene! What better place for this guy to hang out?!? :) Another great one, Tee! Happy Belated Halloween!

    ReplyDelete