Profile

Sunday, May 26, 2024

Just Because


Hello Crafty Friends! Sharing another card, I made with Hoppy Moments! I stamped in memento tuxedo black ink, colored with marker & pencil. Finishing with some bling embellishments.
Last time I used this stamp, I didn't color in the flowers right... I didn't know the bunny was snacking on his flower gift.
This time I colored in the flowers & also created/added some fallen petals with a blue marker.
I had fun making this card with this cute little House Mouse stamp! ("Thanks Bunny") Hugs.

Stay Creative! Tee


         Would like to play along in the following challenges: 



                                      The Paper Players Sketch Challenge




                                   Aloha Friday Challenge #10/ Flowers

💙


                    My Time To Craft Challenge #534/ Super Cute




6 comments:

  1. Such a cute stamp, that's one way of showing appreciation for a floral gift!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet if this little pair of friends. SMILE! Thank you for joining my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This IS super cute and I love that you made it "Just Because"! Fun way to use our sketch this week, thanks for playing with the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image is adorable - love the paper design in the background. Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousMay 29, 2024

    Cute critters are my favourite and this is the best Tee. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sweet card, Tee. Love the soft colors of the patterned paper with the cute stamped image. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at paper Players this week. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete