Friday, June 28, 2024

Dalhia Delight Bookmark


Front

Back

Hi crafty friends, I wanted to show a bookmark I upcycled from one I got from my bank. You know the ones we always get from different advertising agencies in the mail. I used Dalhia Delight by Angie Blom.

I printed out and colored the flowers with marker. Background is water coloring with a small brush. I had to be light on the water though the paper really wasn't heavy enough and wanted to buckle. 

I used Nuvo clear drying glue to adhere with. Finished with outlining bookmark in black ink.

                                                  Stay Creative. Tee


Challenges:

Cupcake Inspirations #597/AG



A Place to Start Challenge June Challenge AG/Option of Anything But a Card



1 comment:

  1. I love your bookmarks! They are beautifully crafted! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete