Monday, August 12, 2024

Rainy Day Raymond




Hi, crafting friends. Today starts a new fun challenge @ 
            Make My Monday!


Challenge #232 is Something Metallic 

 For this challenge I made a card with Rainy Day Raymond by Dr. Digi's House of Stamps. I did one with a silver metallic acrylic paint background & then decided later to do another card with gold metallic in the background. This gold one I think I like even better.

      

Supplies Used:
Rainy Day Raymond Digi
Alcohol Markers
Craft Consortium's Retro Designer Paper
Deco Art Silver & Gold Metallic Acrylic Paint
Silver & Gold Stickles for the Rain
Background Word Stamps
Red,White,Black & Blue Archival Inks
Tims Small Talk Stickers
Thanks for dropping by! Stay Creative Tee

Challenges:



💜




💖





6 comments:

  1. Great masculine card and image,love both the backgrounds but yes the gold sways it lol.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic backgrounds. I'm a sucker for silver but I'm glad you tried gold too. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is fabulous and fun and I love the background..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant pair of cards. Great image and fabulous backgrounds.
    Thank you for joining in with our August challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining The Male Room blog challenge. I like the mixed media background you have on the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Mix Media card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room Challenge. Goga

    ReplyDelete