Friday, August 9, 2024

Smile Girl



Hi Crafty Friends, I love the retro look of Smile Girl by Angie Blom Digital Designs! I colored her with markers, fussy cut & adhered to background. 
 I used Tim's Rays stencil for the background. "looking so good for 29 (Again)" sentiment is from another one of Angie's designs. Finished with some yellow enamel dots.

           Thank You for dropping in! Stay Creative. Tee


Challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends/ AG


Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #600/ Happy Birthday!


Seize the Birthday #289 AG/ Option Cute Critters


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured, love the snarky sentiment lol.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol! Glad you're back. I missed you. Hugz.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for the welcome back-much appreciated.
      Carol x

      Delete
  2. Love the 'pop art' look of this fabulous card! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, bold bright colors.Thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Birthday Celebrations. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so fun!!! I've been 29 for more years than I'll admit. LOL!!! Love the fun comic book feel. Thanks so much for playing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card! I wish I was 29 again. Thanks for sharing at LPOCF

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. I love that image you used for this. Your coloring is amazing. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete