Profile

Friday, May 20, 2016

There is Beauty in Simplicity-Mixed Media Tag


I colored my tag with rusty hinge,vintage photo, scattered straw, and red brick distress paints. I applied a tracks stencil with picket fence distress paint.
Stamping was done in black archival ink. I colored the crown, sun, word beauty, and butterflies with a tropical sun colored marker.
Tag was distressed with burnt umber hybrid ink. Tea dye distress stain was used on seam binding ribbon for tags hanger.


Playing along with
Country View Challenges- May Challenge & Blog Hop- Use A Stencil
 (I used a tracks stencil)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, Thanks for becoming a follower I am now following you also. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I really like this, lovely colours. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Country View Crafts, and have a great weekend. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete