Profile

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Summer Coffee Lovers Relax & Enjoy Tag


 Hello Coffee Lovers! It is day 6 of Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! Today I am sharing a Latte for Two (Freebie) by Stamplorations for my Mixed Media Tag. I covered my tag with the Chanteuse Collection designer paper by Kaiser Craft. Applied some Peeled Paint & Festive Berries distress paints.
 Stamping flowers and border in black archival ink. Sentiment is from Three Cheers Digi Stamp Set by Verve Stamps. (A Freebie for a Limited Time!!)
I also added some red glitter to flowers, butterfly & border for sparkle.

Grab your favorite cup & join in this fun event!
 Happy Hopping!

Linking To:

Summer Themed Coffee Lovers Blog Hop



Stamplorations Never-Ending Anything Goes Challenge



36 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag or book mark..love the background paper and stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I accidentally removed your comment from my blog, (it was before coffee I swear!), your name is still there, so I will count that when I am drawing a winner. So sorry.

      Delete
    2. No worries!I once deleted all the pics from my blog, boy was that a mess! hugs.

      Delete
  3. Very sweet tag! Lovely colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag, love the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag and because of the flowers it fit´s perfect for the Summer Coffee theme.

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful! I love this organic color palette! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. To me, nothing says summer more than a butterfly & blooming flowers ... which I love to enjoy with coffee, of course! Stunning tag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, love the butterfly you added.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful mixed media tag, Tee! I do love the colors you used! Have a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. Even though it are stamps,it looks like you painted it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty and perfectly summery. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty! Love the design and the colors. Just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous tag! Your background looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous tag! Love the image and love the sweet butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beautiful tag and am wanting to use those same images too! So terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a beautiful tag! Thanks for joining on as a follower at my blog...glad to have you! I'm a follower of your blog now, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a soft and beautiful tag. I love those go cups.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this mixed media tag

    ReplyDelete