Profile

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Encourage Your Hopes

encourage your hopes not your fears
 I am sharing another tag I made with Tim Holtz stamps. I love the mixed media,vintage,grungey, steampunky, ephemera feel to this tag. I would say it is my style, even though I have been jumping around to different things. There is so much inspiration out there! I want to find out about it all!
I made this tag with a covering of newspaper print, and added mod podge to seal. Stamping in black archival ink. Distressing with mustard seed shabby shutters and Victorian velvet inks. I distressed silver clock finding with tarnish brass. Embellishments are from my stash.

Supplies:
Large Manila Tag
Newspaper
Tim Holtz  Stamps
Black Archival Ink
Tarnish Brass Distress Paint
Distress Inks: Victorian Velvet-Shabby Shutters-
Mustard Seed
Tacky Glue
Card Stock
Button
String
Metal Clock
Glue Stick
Mod Podge


 Linking to

A Vintage Journey July Challenge-Monochromatic



4 comments:

  1. Your tag is really beautiful Tee, it is good to jump around and try different things, it is all about the process and you have done a great job on this project - loving the steampunky feel to it.

    Thanks for joining in our Monochromatic challenge at A Vintage Journey. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee, your sentiment really speaks to my heart today, thank you so much for featuring it in your wonderful tag! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. An AMAZING collage! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the newsprint peeking through the wonderful stamped images on your tag. I love trying new things - when I can find time! Thank you so much for joining in our Monochromatic Challenge at A Vintage Journey. Julia x

    ReplyDelete