Profile

Thursday, July 14, 2016

The Wonder of Flora



Tag was colored with peeled paint distress paint. I also used peeled paint to stencil on a vine pattern in the background. Stamping was done in black archival ink, and colored with markers. I didn't like the muddy color of my first stamped butterfly, so I changed it up by stamping and coloring another one on card stock, cutting it out and adhering it over the first one. I distressed some crinkle ribbon with the peeled paint too to create a bow for the tag.


Linking to the following:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog- Flora and Fauna



Addicted to Stamps and More- Make Your Mark





Craft Your Passion-Always Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, It looks like a beautiful spring garden and I love the combination of colors. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous!! Love all of these tags! Love the way you colored the coneflowers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tee! I've scrolled through your lovely tags and am in awe! Gorgeous dimension with very little embellishment - a great talent! Keep up the good work, such an inspiration! <3 Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. Your work is an inspiration to me. I love everything you create!

    ReplyDelete