Profile

Friday, July 15, 2016

Happy Daisy-Listen To Your Heart

listen to your heart

This tag finishes the trio of daisy tags I started. You can see the other two in previous posts. I do love the Happy Daisy stamp set by Stampendous! It was fun trying different color combos with the Bic Markers I just purchased. They are a step up from the last markers I had. But I'm still a ways off from graduating to Copics  I am afraid.
Markers used on the petals were fandango pink, petal pink, pink flamingo. Colored tags background with cracked pistachio distress stain and distressed in peeled paint. Stamping was done in jet black archival ink. Listen to your heart sentiment is from Tim Holtz stamp.

Entering in the following challenge.

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog-Flora and Fauna

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag, love the amazing flowers, really pretty. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the coloring of your flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is spectacular! Beautiful highlights on those petals. <3

    ReplyDelete