Profile

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Butterfly Blossoms



I'm sharing another tag with you that is similar to the one in previous post, because I usually work on two or three tags at a time. I colored tag with distress paints and stain. Stamped with jet black archival ink, and colored with markers. Butterfly was stamped on card stock, colored and cut out. I adhered it with tacky glue. Giving the tag some dimension.

Supplies:
Large Manila Tag
Cracked Pistachio Distress Stain
Broken China & Peeled Paint Distress Paint
Stamplorations Blossom Like A Butterfly Stamp
Stampendous Happy Daisy Stamp
Jet Black Archival Ink
Card Stock
Tacky Glue
Markers



Linking up with:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog

Simon Monday Challenge Blog -Flora and Fauna



Stamplorations Never Ending Anything Goes Challenge



Crafting with an Attitude Challenge- Anything Goes



4 comments:


  1. Very pretty tag! I really like how you made the butterfly 3D and with such beautiful colors. The red really pops and is so pretty against the green. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is gorgeous, I love butterflies and daisies on anything! The sentiment is perfect too... Thanks for your visit and lovely comment on my blog. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this tag is yummy! So beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>insert low whistle here<< this is absolutely LOVELY. Took my breath away. I love the palette you used with the cool complementary tones.
    By the way - I see you used some STAMPlorations stamps. You should totally link it up to the never-ending anything goes challenge, too! http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/p/stamplorations-anything-goes-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete