Profile

Monday, August 15, 2016

Beautiful Roses Mixed Media Tag



  Build Me A Rose Stencil by ARTplorations  
was applied with festive berries & peeled paint distress paints. Background is cracked pistachio distress stain. Dots fade stencil was added with texture paste. Beautiful sentiment from stash. Finishing with a pink pearl button embellishment.


 Playing along in the following:


 Stamplorations Mixed Media Challenge- Anything Mixed Media Goes Except A Card


Stamplorations Never - ending Anything Goes Challenge



6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty tag - I especially love those little dots - they add so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely roses on your sweet tag, Tee. I love the soft colors and the fun button. Thanks so much for playing along at Stamplorations Mixed Media Challenge -Anything Mixed Media Goes Except A Card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never use my stencils to color this way - doh! I keep thinking I will do this and then don't, but I love how you've achieved the varied colors. Beautiful indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tee. I so love this tag, colours and dots are just perfect to show off your fab use of the Build Me A Rose stencil. thanks so much for playing along at the STAMPlorations' Mixed Media Challenge. Good Luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delicate and beautiful tag. Thank you for joining STAMPloratios Mixed Media August Challenge, hope to see you again in September.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty tag and a nice color combination! thanks for playing along with us at STAMPloratios Mixed Media August Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete