Profile

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Mixed Media Sunflower Card



 Sharing a card I made today with Stamploration Sketched Sunflower Stamp. I love sunflowers, one of my favorites. I stamped it twice on water color paper and colored with markers.
I stenciled the background with texture paste and colored with distress paints and stain. Adhered onto designer paper that I distressed with same colors. And embellished with buttons and white twine, that I also distressed to match card.



Entering in the following:

Stamplorations- Never- ending Anything Goes Challenge



Through The Craft Room Door Challenge- Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. The flowers are gorgeous and the colors you used really make them pop. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Dynamite background and color scheme, unbelievably beautiful stamping & stenciling. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card.


    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Regards,

    TTCRD DT

    Mel Gee crafts {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door

    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete