Profile

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Cat Lovers Hop Day 3- Impurrfection Mixed Media Tag

Embrace Impurrfection
It is day 3 of the Cat Lovers Hop over @ Her Peaceful Garden! Hosted by Janis with some amazing sponsors! I am behind but catching up as a cat lover and with my new Tim Holtz Crazy Cats Stamps! I have been waiting for this hop, unfortunately life just gets in the way. 
     Today I am sharing my favorite thing to work on today which is tags!
I used squeezed orange, festive berries and bubble gum pink inks for the background. Stamping with Simon Says intense black archival ink.
     Crazy Cat was colored with an orange watercolor pencil. I drew faux stitches with black marker, added Tim's ideology word band with jute twine. Other embellishments- vintage button, ink stained seam binding, baby's breath, and white and orange netting material.




Playing along at:

Cat Lovers Hop



Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog-Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Blog-Work It Wednesday! 
Whats on your craft table?

Happy Creating!

16 comments:

  1. This is a awesome! And I love the "embrace imperfection" tag it is so inappropriately appropriate for cats. They will tell you that they are purr-fect but we know better. You are rocking the crazy cats!
    PJ from USA princessjudy4 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous tag, Tee! Great inked and textured background for your ginger kitty- this is one of my favourite colour combos. I love the ideology tag and the crinkly ribbon - is that hand made? x
    caroleannjones2 (at) msn (dot) com
    UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Gorgeous tag! Love your colors and fab stamp. xxD dlmundinger(at)yahoo(dot)com USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love those Crazy Cats, and the dyed seam binding ribbon is gorgeous!
    kladd94803 at aol.com
    usa

    ReplyDelete
  5. so colorful tag!
    cat is cute!
    Fiki from Croatia fikreta.posavec@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous colors on your lovely tag! I like the mixed media additions! (USA - dcomer1 gmail)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Probably my favorite distress ink mix - your tag is cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, this is just stunning! The colors are fabulous. The design so sweet. And the texture just yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your colour combo is absolutely gorgeous, Tee! I love your tag! I don't have the Crazy Cats stamps so I really enjoy seeing them! This hop is great fun - I love seeing everyone's kitty creations!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Canada
    fitkitty1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh those colors are so warm and pretty! Fabulous job! I love those crazy cats - wait until you see my card for tomorrow ;) Thanks so much for playing with all of us! Christi ~ StampinDiva at yahoo dot com ~ USA

    ReplyDelete
  11. That gave me a chuckle! I love the colors. banaszakv58atgmaildotcom USA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome tag!!!

    raggiodiluce82 at gmail dot com

    Italy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing tag! I love the bright color! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colors and the ribbon on your cat tag.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com USA

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, there is nothing imperfect about this tag!!! It is GORGEOUS!!! Love the colors and the ribbon and the tulle netting and the crazy cat and the word band...just everything!! This is a fabulous piece of art you made here. I could spend hours studying it. I'd love to learn how to make tags like this!!!
    Thank you so much for participating in the 2016 Cat Lovers Hop!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete