Profile

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Halloween Loaded Envelope Swap Received!- Countdown To Halloween Day 26



 Countdown to Halloween Day 26
Celebrating all things Halloween!



Sharing the Halloween Loaded Envelope and Goodies I received from my swap partner Donna!

Back

Altered Domino 

Little Altered Matchbox filled with crafting goodies
Donna made the most gorgeous Loaded Envelope with a vintage zipper!


Vintage zipper incorporated into a paper envelope! I inspected and could not find any signs how she got it on there! I found out later she first stapled and then used hot glue (fantastic job- no signs of any staples or glue!)


Thank You Donna for a gorgeous Loaded Envelope and all goodies!!
I  really enjoyed and had fun with this swap!



Happy Haunting This Halloween! Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment