Profile

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Believe In your Dreams




I started with acrylic pastel paints on a #8 manila tag and applied a little peeled paint.
Background is dots fade and circle stencils done in pink blossom acrylic. I used a crackle stamp for the background in fern green and monarch orange archival inks.
Inkadinkado meadow stamp was repeatedly stamped in monarch orange to create a fuller bouquet, stem was done in fern green ink. Sentiment is from my stamp stash and was stamped with forest green archival ink.
I coffee dyed  a little string bow and attached that, and a pink button with tacky glue to finish my tag.
Happy Creating! Tee

Linking up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog Challenge- Add A Sentiment




1 comment:

  1. Really pretty, love the softness to it.
    Many thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete