Profile

Monday, August 21, 2017

Independent & Original Women ATC


Simon Says "Artist Trading Card" for their Monday Challenge. I love doing these little art cards almost as much as I do making tags.
Background was pattern paper, distress paint and script stamps done in jet black ink. Now that I am in atc mode (I just started!) Anyone who would like to do a swap with me, let me know. Happy Creating! Tee

Supplies:
2 1/2 x 3 1/2  Kraft Card Stock
Menagerie Pattern Paper
Peeled Paint & Broken China Distress Paints
Tim Holtz Script Stamps
Jet Black Archival Ink
Small Talk Stickers
Ruler Paper
Paper Dolls by Tim Holtz
Glue Stick




Playing along @
 Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog-Artist Trading Card


7 comments:

  1. Love both of your ATCs Tee, love the background and sentiment with this one.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I knew this challenge was meant for you and boy have you been busy! Such amazing ATCs! Love them all. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So deserving of being in the spotlight! Biggest congratulations!

      Delete
  3. These are such gorgeous ATC's...I adore the vintage feel and you've used one of my favourite images from the Paper Dolls set, it's all just perfect! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome vintage ATC! Congrats on the SSS spotlight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Vintage ATC, love the sentiment :) Congrats for the SSS spotlight !!

    ReplyDelete