Profile

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Dreams ATC


My second post today! Like I said I love ATC's! It was the first thing I made when I started crafting 7 years ago. Since then my passion has become stamping and mixed media, I have learned a lot in the year that I have been stamping by just going for it.
 Here is an atc I grunged up by filing the edges and adding jet black ink & distressing in old paper.


 I used Inkadinkado doodle flowers stamped with monarch orange and fern green archival inks. Coloring with water color pencils. Filling in the areas around the flowers with mustard seed distress ink. And finished by stamping the sentiment on top with stazon forest green.
Happy Creating! Tee

Linking up with:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog-Artist Trading Card (ATC)


Try It On Tuesday-In My Garden


7 comments:

  1. Hi Tee, This is a great ATC, and such a pretty flower but looks great with the grungy background.
    Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Very beautiful ATC

    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ATC's and this is gorgeous. Really love the stamps you have used. Something about the ATC's little bitty space and the challenge it offers. Your colors work so well. Thanks for the fun and inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful ATC

    Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic ATC, the flowers are very beautiful!
    Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday.
    Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely ATC, pretty flower on a distressed background

    Thanks for joining us at TIOT challenge

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous ATC and so different from the last one, this is just beautiful and so very pretty! Thank you once again for playing along and for sharing your project with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge... x

    ReplyDelete