Profile

Friday, September 15, 2017

Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Day 1 -Good Coffee & Good Books



Read Good Books & Drink Good Coffee

Today starts the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! An exciting week long hop for coffee/tea and or cocoa lovers to share their creativity and love of their fave beverage! Come join in the fun!
I made a fall themed tag to share with a cup of vanilla caramel flavored coffee and a stack of good reads!

Supplies:
#8 Manila Tag
Distress Inks:
Shabby Shutters
Mustard Seed 
Old Paper
Jet Black & Coffee Archival Inks
Distress Crayons
Water Pen
DL Art- Mocha Crinkle Ribbon



Happy Creating!
Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Also entering:


Stamplorations Never ending Anything Goes Challenge




September Linky Party

24 comments:

  1. Eeeep!! This sentiment and stamp speak to my soul!! Great tag!

    Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag, great idea coffee while reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not much of a reader, but I agree that coffee goes best with everything!
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    I have a giveaway on my blog for the Coffee Blog Hop!
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty tag! Vanilla Carmel coffee sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute tag! I love a good book with my coffee too! oxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag! Love that pretty crinkle ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous tag; love that background! Also love that sentiment - it's the secret to a good life :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the books and mug on this lovely tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! Love the shadowy sentiment underneath..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree good books and coffee go together. I love this tag. Great images. thanks for sharing on the coffee lovers blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  11. Books and a cup of Coffee, a perfect match, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This tag is simply gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh i love it! so pretty! perfect bookmark. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great tag and if one is reading a real book it would be a fantastic way to mark one's spot. In the past I was an avid reader.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your tag! That would make a terrific bookmark too!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is my favorite! Books and coffee are a wonderful pair! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great tag! I really like your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tee, I love coffe and books combined. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete