Profile

Saturday, September 9, 2017

It's Stamptember! Simon Says Stamp It!


It's Stamptember!

I made this tag and was not to happy how it turned out, It definitely needed more work!


 I had embossed with distress embossing powder in shabby shutters. I had not used a distress embossing powder before. I found out it did not want to take color from my red marker, it sort of laid on top. And the stamped words in jet black ink was more gray. So I layered with 3 different red markers to achieve a deeper color and outlined my stamped words and butterfly with a black marker to intensify the stamping. Tag was outlined with shabby shutters distress ink to finish. What do you think...



Better?


Happy Creating! Tee


Supplies:
# 8 Tag
Background is Fossilized Amber,Shabby Shutters & Pistachio Distress Stain
Stamplorations Budding Blooms Stamp
Words & Butterfly Stamps
Jet Black Ink
Shabby Shutters Embossing Powder
Red, Green & Black Markers
Distress Ink in Shabby Shutters

entering in:

Simon Says Stamp It! Wednesday Blog Challenge- STAMP IT!

Simon Says Stamp It! Monday Blog Challenge




Stamplorations Never-ending Anything Goes Challenge



3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous tag, this is just so beautiful and really pretty! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag Tee, the flowers just pop off the card - well worth the extra effort.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute tag, luvin the background and flowers! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete