Profile

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Always Take The Scenic Route ATC



Celebrating Janis's ATC Birthday Party! This weeks theme is All Those Cats!

ATC Challenges @ Her Peaceful Garden with Janis

Cat was stamped on kraft that was covered with designer paper and cut out. Using Clear embossing powder and white watercolor pencil to give him more depth.
Happy Creating! T.

It's the little things that make life BIG!

ATC Back  Info

Supplies:
Kraft ATC
Designer Paper
Black Cat Stamp-Inkadinkado
Small Talk Stickers
Flowers Stamp-Studio G
Words Stamp-Tim Holtz
Peacock Feathers & Peeled Paint Distress Inks
Picket Fence Distress Paint
Worn Lipstick & Intense Black Archival Inks
Clear Embossing Powder
Heat Tool
White & Pink Watercolor Pencil
Glue Stick
ATC Back Stamp


5 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, I love this! The cat looks so real - AWESOME ATC! Janis will love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my word, how totally awesome is that cat???!!!! My jaw just dropped taking a look at this. Wow. This is just fabulous!! Love all the details you gave this ATC to make it just spectacular. I am wowed and inspired!

    Thank you so much for joining in my ATC BD party!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cat is so handsome and I love your ATC. Your background is so creative, and I really like the artsy look...but that cat just makes the design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This ATC is fabulous - I love the cat stamp!

    ReplyDelete