Profile

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Friends Fur-Ever ATC




Sharing an Artist Trading Card I made for Janis @ Her Peaceful Garden She is hosting a ATC B-Day Party! Theme is All Those Cats.
The party runs all this month, come join in the celebration!
Happy Creating! T.

Supplies:
Kraft ATC
Tim Holtz Paper
Dark Yellow Acrylic Paint
Vermillion & Intense Black Archival Inks
Peacock Feathers Distress Ink
Crazy Cat Stamp
Hearts - Small Things Talk Stamp
Friends Fur-Ever Stamp- Friskars
Distress Crayons in Spiced Marmalade & Mustard Seed
Red, Blue & Black Watercolor Pencil
Water Brush
Artist Trading Card Info Stamp
Glue Stick

Janis @ Her Peaceful Garden ATC Birthday Challenges


Also entering Ikes Meuuw Challenge # 27 Furrything Goes/Love


7 comments:

  1. This is soooooo awesome! Love the rich colors of the mixed media background and the sweet sentiment. This cat looks a little love-sick....or perhaps it was just too much chocolate! I know the feeling! lol...
    Thank you so much for joining in my ATC BD party!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours and that kooky cat is fabulous. Thank you very much for purring along to plat at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and fun! I need to make a backing card for mine... thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo gorgeous! I love that quirky cat and your fabulous background. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this ATC!
    those cats are on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love those crazy cats...and what a fun background too!

    ReplyDelete