Profile

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

A Tiny Craft ATC Challenge Happy Holidays! - With Christmas Gnomes





I love ATC's! So I was delighted to be asked as a guest designer for A Tiny Craft ATC Challenge! The Theme for December is Happy Holidays! 
So I made three Artist Trading Cards with Sweet N Sassy's Christmas Gnomes Stamp set.
 
I think these gnomes are super cute, and I had fun making these little ATC's with them! 

Gnomes were stamped in jet black ink, embossed in clear, and colored with markers.
I colored a couple of the backgrounds with Gelatos and a water brush pen, for a pretty sheen!

 Other stamps used are from my stash.
 
Hope you join in and share some of your little art cards over @ A Tiny Craft Challenge!
 
Thank you for stopping by & Happy Holidays!  Hugs, Tee


Tis The Season to...

Believe in...

Holiday Wishes!





4 comments:

  1. These are just adorable, love the sentiments and they work well together. great colouring and fab. use of the gelatos Thanks for being our guest DT for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These three little gnomes are absolutely adorable! What a fantastic, festive trio of ATC's. Thank you for joining us as our guest designer for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gnomes are so cute! I like how you coloured each one differently so they each have their own personalities. Great to have you joining us at A Tiny Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love love love your ATCs - I am a BIG fan of gnomies :)
    Thanks so much for being our guest at A Tiny Craft (ATC)

    ReplyDelete